Ran SOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran World is now official! Time to review the good and bad about their update!

+2
Asa
BusterPunch
6 posters

Go down

Ran World is now official! Time to review the good and bad about their update! Empty Ran World is now official! Time to review the good and bad about their update!

Post  BusterPunch Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:36 am

Starting today (October 21, 2009), RanGS/Ran World has finally did their official server launch. Thus, ending OBT that everyone dreadfully wished for. Many people (Including myself, but mostly the ones who already reached cap) hoped for item shop, new skills, new maps, level cap lifted, and more events. However, will the new update of the official launch be what the peanut gallery is dreaming of? So I did a quick review on the update for the SOS club to tell you about it.

When I got home, I did a bit of research upon the official update to see what they added to both the website and in-game. So far the GMs did add the following things on the site and in the game:

+ More events added for prizes
▲'GM on Your X-fire yet?' Event. (Prize ‘Bruce Lee Trainer’ costume [7days])
▲‘Your very first R Coin event’. (Prize - 20 Megaphones)
▲'Facebook Only Contest - Inviting New Friends' (Prize - Funny Mask as usual)

+ Item Shop Opened
▲You can now buy Upgraded Potions that heals 50%-100% of HP or all
▲Able to buy costumes to disguise over your regular gear
▲Resurrection Rosaries, Stalking Cards, Hoverboard, Accesories available.
▲Oblivion/Water Pots available
▲Item Slot Expansions/Emergency Locker/Extra Character Slot available to purchase.
▲Item Shop is still small so don't expect any of the other stuff until next update.

+ Added Expansions For Extra Stage Event
▲ Extra Stage B (Character Level 101 ~ 170)
▲ Extra Stage A (Character Level 171 ~ 200)
▲ Extra Stage S (Must complete 5 Extra Stage A Events to enter)

+ Lead Club Battle/Club Wars
▲Will Be Explained In Next Guide

These are the updates that the GMs have added onto both the website and the game. Most of the players, especially the high lvls and cap hitters, were excited about the whole update. However, they didn't even realize that the main things that they were hoping for wasn't updated yet. Thus, causing epic BAAAWWWWSSS and more complaints towards the GM. Not only that, but any of the previous events won such as the WSE award and the Battle Tournament event still didn't get their prize yet.

The Disadvantages of the Update:

-Level cap still remains until further notice
-No New Skills added
-No Event Prize given out to the previous winners
-Level cap hitters still gonna complain
-Game may be empty some more
-GMs getting spammed with complaints.
-Item Shop very small until further notice.

Here's what still remains in the RanGS/Ran World system and community which I would like to call the "Top 20 Raging Complaints Upon the High lvlers". This is basically a list that I summed up from reading some of the people issues and complaints on the official website forum and in the game.

1. No maps, new skills, or level cap lifted? EPIC RIOT AMONG THE PEANUT GALLERY!!
2. I hitted the level cap and I want more because I'm bored and I have a no life!
3. WHERE IS MY EVENT PRIZE THAT I WON, GM?? I'VE WAITED TOO *explicit content* LONG AND REACHED THE CAP TO GET THIS KIND OF RESPECT!!!
4. We got a cash shop, but whats the *explicit content* point IF WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH OUR LEVEL CAP STILL??
5. Yay, more events! NOW HOW ABOUT GIVING US OUR SKILLS, MAPS, AND HIGHER LEVELS??.
6. The VNs are becoming such a menace to our society....PLEASE BAN THEM!
7. Why would I want to help the newcomers if they can't benefit for me??
8. Can I has some gold, plz??
9. Please speak English when using the megaphones. kthxbye
10. Why aren't there any events for the higher lvls? Are you trying to abandon us??
11. PLEASE UPDATE OTHERWISE THE SERVER WILL CLOSE!!
12. I'm gonna beat up the GM because they're not doing anything for us!
13. KSing and ZPKing people for no reason is fun!! Very Happy
14. This is Ran Vietnam! We run ThIs se4v3r!! pt voi ks la!
15. Time to leech off of lower levels because I got nothing better to do with my lvl 120 self.
16. Lets train like its no tomorrow and reach the level cap in three days or less!
17. You're just jealous because we know how to level and earned it easily!!
18. I'm gonna recruit other people in my club because I'm a douche like that!
19. I'm Bored..... Give me something to do....
20. *complains about anything else that doesn't seem right to them*

Now what did we learn, children? Do you see the cycle of how the complaints keeps flowing over to the higher levels who rushed for their fame and ended up into their own pitfall? So please, don't rush to level up only to be stuck in the same cycle as the higher levels.

Time to wrap this up. So basically in a nutshell, the official launch of RanGS/Ran World was a big relief to everyone upon the end of OBT with great hopes and promises that people predicted only to be completely disappointed and complaining some more about why they still can't do anything else. For me, typically, I couldn't care less since I'm still lvl 86 and enjoying the game with my friends, SOS crew, and helping out the newbies alongside them. Plus, the fact that I can still go in Extra Stage C to get prize while the others have Extra Stage B. If you want to comment about this review just go right ahead. I'm very open-minded to hear what others think about it.

Sincerely,
-BP
BusterPunch
BusterPunch
Admin

http://ransos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Ran World is now official! Time to review the good and bad about their update! Empty Re: Ran World is now official! Time to review the good and bad about their update!

Post  Asa Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 am

All in all I care only about one thing - free PK time. Is it on now? If it is - I am happy and don't really care about other things. It it's not - wtf I will continue to play my alt until they add it...
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Ran World is now official! Time to review the good and bad about their update! Empty Re: Ran World is now official! Time to review the good and bad about their update!

Post  Zaii Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Actually, iv seen alot of people with +9 Gears, most of them disguised them with Costumes. I saw Bolide, Lex, Trax, AFK_Zuoi, Transporter and many more with they're +9 Gears. What i dont realized is that i thought when the WSE Event was given to those who reached the lvl capacity first, _-SAT-_ was the first to reached cap in PHX Campus, yet i saw AFK_Zuoi (Also in PHX Campus) with full +9 Gears minus the weapon, the unfair part was that they dont get one +9 Armour but instead they get FULL +9 Set which is rather unfair, they are startin' to become an eyesore now lol. Free PK has not been added.. yet, not sure but have to wait i guess.

As for now, im very excited of the New Item Mall, only waitin' for more items to be added! Very Happy
Zaii
Zaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:36 pm

They didn't mention shades were rental...

Also I just want hair card and no pk chan...
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asa Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:15 am

Oh ya I also want the hair card but if it's another channel - it's higly unlikely that they will add this. It was never even mentioned. Oh well time will show (if only more people come).
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuze Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 am

Ruki, you didn't know most of the cash shop items would be rentals? Mad It's like that on Malaysia RAN. But I'm excited (yes I know I havn't been on, but midterms and papers been keeping be from playing many games (t.t))
Kuze
Kuze

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:22 pm

no no, they didn't mention the expiration date...
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuze Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Ruki wrote:no no, they didn't mention the expiration date...

Ran World is now official! Time to review the good and bad about their update! 34zcac4

Looks like it's plain as day to me.
Kuze
Kuze

Back to top Go down

Post  Asa Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:40 am

Btw. why the hell does int swordman have the 107 lvl skill? o.O
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:29 am

I DEMAND SATISFACTION! MOAR UPDATES PL0X!!
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:50 am

Kuze wrote:

Ran World is now official! Time to review the good and bad about their update! 34zcac4

they updated the typo... wasn't there at first.
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuze Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 am

Ruki wrote:
Kuze wrote:

they updated the typo... wasn't there at first.

Well, you coulda realized from the other versions. almost all the cash items are time limited.
Kuze
Kuze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down