Ran SOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am talking (wow)

3 posters

Go down

I am talking (wow) Empty I am talking (wow)

Post  Asa Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:03 pm

A few matters I'd like to bring to attention. I just felt I can't sleep so I might as well write somethin' here.

1)Forum Attendance - seriously we should encourage people to visit this place more often. I like taking part in the community and the forums are one of the most important aspects of it. It's a pain to see a total of merely 100 messages on the forum. Let's do some workin on this.

2)RAN Attendance - there are people that want to join our guild and there are people that are in but are not playing. I'd suggest sorting this out - I mean I have never seen some of the people. I am not going as far as to kick someone but I'd simply like to know the reason for it. Like today for example, the entire day (well most of the time I was online anyways) I was alone. There sometimes were some random people but come on. I very well understand that sometimes it's not possible but I wanna hit that 87 and you are going to party with me or else I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Ummm I know - I'M GONNA!!! And you don't really want this xD

3)Guild for alts - well that was acomplished that today most of those that were online were on their alts ^^ So someone brought this idea to get them grouped in one guild. Two points in here:

- Funds for creations
- Will (just to ascertain if people want it or it's just unnecesary and I'm talkin' crap).

And don't take this post two serious it's nothin' like that I just thought to let my words flow hyhy.

PS. I am not going to pt with VNs... It's better to sit and watch the grass grow T_T Aurgh I need a detox after them.

Ps.2 My tooth hurts Sad
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

I am talking (wow) Empty Re: I am talking (wow)

Post  BusterPunch Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, Asa. I really agree with all of it since we really need to use this club forum more often and expand our horizons of our club to the people.

1. We really need to use this forum more often for updates and information about any events that I may host or updates about our club. I really like to talk to you guys about anything since I rarely have anyone else to talk to and because I'm antisocial in real life.

2. Lol Asa. Yeah thats hard to do itself since me and Ruki gotta carefully decide on who will join in the guild instead of accepting anyone at a second of a heartbeat. Plus, we all live in different timezones and we have some occupations upon us which makes us play for a short time on certain days. We'll try our best into making the SOS Club the best damn friendliest and fun loving club that Ran Online ever had! Very Happy

3. Me and Ruki were actually talking about creating an alt guild just for the lulz and maybe benefits on it so we're also trying to raise money for it. Razz For now we're trying to improve our own club to accept more members into it.

P.S. I don't like pting with them as well since they love to go AFK while I lure for them, except for a few good VN pts I was in.

P.S.S. Owch D:
BusterPunch
BusterPunch
Admin

http://ransos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Asa Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Does any of you guys still play RAN?
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Post  BusterPunch Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 am

Well I have good news and bad news to tell ya.

The good news - SOS didn't disband, it's just taking a eternal reset.

The bad news - Most of the club members either quit Ran, left club for selfish reasons and joined other clubs, or become arrogant jerks and possibly banned themselves.

Sadly me, Ruki, and a few others quit ahead of time before Ran World and everyone with it went downhill. Plus, we never look back at it unless we just do a random visit there and laugh at everyone's misery and despair. Cruel right? Well who cares about them. If they want to be selfish, then let them.
BusterPunch
BusterPunch
Admin

http://ransos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaii Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Well i HAVE good news and bad news, i dont play RAN anymore... i know sad times... Crying or Very sad
BUT i DO come on RAN occasionally to visit old friends and to do some random viets hate shout out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
its all gooooooooood Very Happy i left club coz i felt like i wanna be an guildless brawler coz FYI Kenshiro roll solo! xD aaaaanyways
atm im juz pwnin' ppl on MW2 and playin' abit of AC2 and uhh iono.... tryna find a new game and ohhh yeah i play RF too but on the EU Server tho =\ and iv been quite busy lately from work soooo yeah money comes 1st!
Zaii
Zaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Asa Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:54 am

I was playing a bit of Cabal and Heroes of Newerth before egzam session came but it's just not it ;/ If we could gather somewhere again it would be nice but I guess that's quite impossible to achieve. Oh well I'll just get some vn's during free pk time and I'll get all happy I guess.
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Post  Asa Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm playing here right now ok
http://jamran-extreme.darkbb.com
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaii Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 am

oooooo im leavin' xbox live for good, that means im sellin' it aswell lol its juz that i cant be arsed anymore sooooo yeah and i aint gettin' a ps3 either soooo that means no more consoles for me =]
Zaii
Zaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaii Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:11 pm

i withdrew what i posted earlier im comin' back to Ran and im gonna kick me some VN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zaii
Zaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Asa Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 am

I got 3 reborns on that h-rate. It's kind of fun - burr and prot pot at npc and at poison palace fine burr are from like every second monster. That's some fun in pk too.
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum