Ran SOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dynamic Brawling Leader of the Sacred Gate's SOS Ran Club: BP!

2 posters

Go down

The Dynamic Brawling Leader of the Sacred Gate's SOS Ran Club: BP! Empty The Dynamic Brawling Leader of the Sacred Gate's SOS Ran Club: BP!

Post  BusterPunch Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:35 am

Yep, thats right! I'm the one and only true Sacred Gate Brawler in Ran: BusterPunch! (Or BP for short)

I'm really a very laid back and cool guy so there's nothing much for me to tell you lol.
I love to help out any newcomers among Ran Online and teach them everything they should know about it.
That way they can enjoy the game at full potential and make some good friends along the process.
I'm The First (Well ok second but I had a choice xD) Leader, advisor, and councilor of the SOS Ran Club and the creator of the SOS Ran Forum.
Other things you want to know about me? Well I'll say that I'm a addict on Martial arts, Mecha-types of stuff, gaming, anime, music, and computers. lol!

Thats it for me since I've already said too much. xD

Hope to see you on Ran World!
-BP!
BusterPunch
BusterPunch
Admin

http://ransos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Dynamic Brawling Leader of the Sacred Gate's SOS Ran Club: BP! Empty Re: The Dynamic Brawling Leader of the Sacred Gate's SOS Ran Club: BP!

Post  Fourthship Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:44 am

Buster!

O_O OhHaiThur this is a pretty cool forum you made. =]
The Dynamic Brawling Leader of the Sacred Gate's SOS Ran Club: BP! D16c4689
Fourthship
Fourthship

Back to top Go down