Ran SOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Future Members?

2 posters

Go down

Possible Future Members? Empty Possible Future Members?

Post  Ruki Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am

Apparently Lex is trying to clean up his club and wants us to pick up his crowlings. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/1633/ran200911242250000.jpg
-here's a log.
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible Future Members? Empty Re: Possible Future Members?

Post  BusterPunch Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Wow....This answer a few questions. Yet, it brings up so many others out of the blue. I've seen some of the ex-crow members lurking around as lone wolves for the time being and there are some of the crows who joined VN clubs.
(Example: Dumbass Miku joined AllForOne VN club along with bipi. )

So Lex is back into action once more with a good club wipe due to the amount of the VNs that joined his club. They even attacked his low level members for what? Just to prove whose the boss in this game/club? I've seen very few members in crows nowaday, but the majority of its members are gone now for other high lvl clubs.

Also, if we do take some of the members that Lex asked us to recruit, how long do you think they'll stay in SOS if they want to go back into Crows? I guess we may get some gratitude from Lex upon this situation, but I'm still not quite sure about it. Maybe if we talk about it some more.
BusterPunch
BusterPunch
Admin

http://ransos.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 pm

I've taken some crows from the past usually the ones that play more for fun than the usual oh let's just plvl like mad for no reason.

But yeah this new club purge is making me feel :S
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum