Ran SOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tax Rates in Ran

+4
Gene
Exochorda
Asa
Ruki
8 posters

Go down

Tax Rates in Ran Empty Tax Rates in Ran

Post  Ruki Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:38 am

Okay the tax rates are starting to get out of control like 50% hike at PHX and TH. Lex was at least nice enough to keep tax down to just 11% now.

I hate user controlled economies. I feel that high taxes will hurt new people and the lower income players.

I wish this club war feature wasn't implemented or waited until lv cap was raised..
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tax Rates in Ran Empty Re: Tax Rates in Ran

Post  Asa Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:02 pm

Just buy pots at marketplace or sumthin ^_^
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 pm

small pots only not large.
It's more of an inconvenience when you're at Trading Hole, and you need to refill quickly.
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asa Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Well then I guess I'm happy I didn't waste my money on stuffbreaking and I still have more than enough for pots ;x And seriously we can either sit and moan or try to win GW and set prices ourselves (still having Crows in SG really does not help...).
But since I'm on INT archer now that's gonna be some kickass dmg that will change everywhing (or not). xD
Asa
Asa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Club wars will always be dominated by a max capped no lifer. I lack the time and resources to reach such strength. Honestly I was hoping the monsters would get everyone first.
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Exochorda Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:47 am

Omg, I had no idea the tax was set by players O_O they ARE ridiculous prices, isnt the market usually 0%?
Exochorda
Exochorda

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Exochorda wrote:Omg, I had no idea the tax was set by players O_O they ARE ridiculous prices, isnt the market usually 0%?
Yeah, the market is ALWAYS 0% and it sucks that the tax is set by the players. Neutral
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Tune in each tuesday and saturday as we watch the tax rates flux.
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:22 am

This is gonna be some hawt shit!
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm

I kinda wish club wars wasn't so often like maybe just a once a month event where clubs duke it out and get control of taxes for a week. I know this is the game's attempt to get people active, but the only people who are likely to participate are just the high lvl cappers... I think more events that try to involve everyone would be nicer to have often...
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fourthship Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Yay... time for another influx in the tax rates!
I was wandering around and its was pretty empty today. The cappers mostly hunt bosses and refines. New players quickly lose interest unless they meet people who help them out. I think only the mid-levels party now?

I wish RAN world had a beach area. To chill at or something. Maybe even dig for treasures and make sand castles and tan. Tax Rates in Ran Th_05810 That would make me happy...
Fourthship
Fourthship

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruki Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:28 am

I tried running around wharf in a bikini, and let's just say I lasted about 1 second before bandit came and capped my ass.
Ruki
Ruki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SyntaxError Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:23 pm

hmmm...bandit tapped and gapped? LOL XD

SyntaxError

Back to top Go down

Post  Fourthship Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 am

lol... wharf isn't really a bikini locale... unless you want to pick up some really buff vicious sailors O_o

Oh...and all your tax are belong to VN.

That is all.

Tax Rates in Ran Th_02410
Fourthship
Fourthship

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Zero~ Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:17 am

After reading a lot of Ruki's posts i decided to say how i feel about club wars. First off they suck unless you are high level its useless to try unless you and your team are capped. Second club wars should be a no healing zone (not directed to shamans), but directed to the use of pots. Just because trying to take down someone with 1200 pots is literally impossible if he is high enough to withstand a few attacks. As he is pot mashing he just meets up with his lvl 120 guild members and you die, wasting a ton of effort. It would be pretty interesting if once you die your not allowed back in, I don't know, but it would make things interesting and based more on strategy.

"I think more events that try to involve everyone would be nicer to have often..." - Ruki

I think an idea that would quite well would be club duels. These duels would be fought against clubs of equal levels. Example a guild with 60-90 (lvls) should face a guild of equal level (70-90 or 60-80) and not a guild who is 120-150 (like club wars). The two guilds participating in the duel would wager items/money that would add up to 1million gold or slightly below, the winner gets the items. This would also have to be a no pot zone because yeah it makes it more based on strategy than mashing.

Also the taxes i see as an player repellent, if you are poor and the taxes are high, you can't really do anything.

~Zero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Oni-Paranoia Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:53 pm

"Also the taxes i see as an player repellent, if you are poor and the taxes are high, you can't really do anything."

The tax is capped at 35% MAX. for that reason.

Also, agreed with Fourthship, VNs own everything. >;[

Oni-Paranoia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum